Thursday, November 1, 2007

C3W3D18

Challenge 3
Beginning Date: October 15, 2007
Ending Date: January 6, 2008

Workout: HIIT on the bike
Distance: 7.83
Time: 31:00

I did a great HIIT workout this morning and went further than I have before. My bum is sore!

I did really, really well with the trick or treat candy yesterday. I had a grand total of 0 chocolate and 1 tiny tootsie roll (the smallest ones - smaller than a midgie) and I Now & Later. They were good. I had told myself that I could have one piece of candy (meaning a candy bar) after I had dinner. I didn't eat dinner until 8:30 and by that time the candy had been put away and my craving had passed. I think as long as the candy is put away and only brought out for the girls to pick a piece and its not in my face contantly I'll be okay.

This afternoon I will do Chest/back and I'm going to be sure to threaten every weight that I lift and let them know how badly its going to hurt when I kick their bums!