Wednesday, November 21, 2007

C3W6D38

Challenge 3
Beginning Date: October 15, 2007
Ending Date: January 6, 2008

Workout: C25k
3 miles: 39:54
distance: 3.007
time: 40:00
speeds: 3.9/5.2/5.5

I had to cut my run short by 10 minutes this morning because I forgot that I have to take Nora to physical therapy by 7:30.

I finally found a way to get my cd player to stop skipping while I'm running - I put a huge roll of carpet next to the treadmill and set it on that. It worked! I was so happy - too bad I didn't think of it until I was almost finished. The skipping was frustrating me so much. I'm very excited about this, though!

I will be lifting chest and back sometime this afternoon - I still have to figure out when - to make up for the fact that I can't lift tomorrow. Three days in a row is going to be rough - I'm going to be dead tonight.