Thursday, November 29, 2007

C3W7D46

Challenge 3
Beginning Date: October 15, 2007
Ending Date: January 6, 2008

Workout: HIIT on the bike
Distance: 8.11 miles
Time: 31:00

I took my photos yesterday - I was pretty disappointed. I guess considering how much BF I have lost and the change in my measurements over the last 4-6 weeks, I was expecting to see some pretty significant changes since October 15. I really didn't see much difference - perhaps its my own self criticism, but I didn't see much change. Oh well, it won't deter me. The numbers on the tape measure don't lie and even if the BF measurement is not 100% accurate, it has been consistent and it has been going down.

I did triceps and biceps yesterday afternoon and will do back/chest this afternoon.

My kids are driving me crazy - okay, its just Georgia. She is so destructive. I'm so exhausted by the end of the day from picking up after her, from being frustrated about all of the stuff she is destroying and ruining in our house and from listening to her fits... Its a wonder I get out of bed in the morning. Its been tough for the last couple of days.