Wednesday, November 14, 2007

C3W5D31

Challenge 3
Beginning Date: October 15, 200
Ending Date: January 6, 2008

Workout: Running
3 miles: 36:32
distance: 4.066
time: 50:00
speeds: 3.8/5.2

Running was rough this morning. Combination of my body being tired, my calf hurting and not being able to listen to my book. For some reason while I run, the cd player stops - doesn't do it while I'm on the bike or if I walk, only when I run. Its frustrating. When I don't have the book to listen to I watch the news and I stare at the clock which makes it terribly difficult to get some decent minutes in. I may have to find a new cd player soon.

I've been thinking of going back to square 1 with the couch to 5k program. I never completed it - I just started running for minutes with the beginning of this challenge and missed the last few weeks of the training program. I'm going to restart it on Monday and I'm hoping that going back to easier runs will help me ease back into the longer runs.

Today is my day off of weights so I'll be doing yoga this afternoon. I'm looking forward to it - stretching sounds really good right about now:)