Tuesday, August 28, 2007

STC - C2W7D44

Summer Tracker Challenge
Beginning Date: July 16, 2007
Ending Date: October 7, 2007

Workout: SS cardio - running: 2.397 miles in 30:00

I ran on the treadmill this morning - was looking for my couch to 5k plan, but couldn't find it so I improvised. I did a 5 minute walking warmup, then ran for 1:30, walked for 1:00. Did these intervals for 20 minutes, then ran for 2:30 and walked for 2:00 cool down. I'm just more successful if I can watch the clock and change it up every minute or so. I'm going to have to look up the C25k online to see how close I got to the actual training program.

Tonight I lift legs/back/bis.

We were gone over the weekend, so we were unable to prepare all of our normal foods. Yesterday was a struggle to find enough food to eat. Today is going to be another struggle, I think, because Dave worked late last night and we weren't able to do any preparation or shopping last night either. We'll figure it out.

I really hope that all of this hard, hard work pays off by my birthday. I'm struggling because I can't see any changes - I can't see them and there are no changes on the scale. I'm working my bum off and my body is constantly sore and tired. I'm frustrated because I don't know how much its going to take if this doesn't work.

***********************************************************************************

Just finished lifting weights and doing one round of ab bootcamp. I increased weights and/or reps on every exercise. Ab bootcamp wasn't too bad, but I was just going through the exercises slowly to get a feel for what it was. You're supposed to do it 3 times through, but I just did once. I'll definitely do it again.

Workout felt good tonight. I feel strong. I feel like I'm working hard.

No comments: