Saturday, August 18, 2007

STC - C2W5D34

Summer Tracker Challenge
Beginning Date: July 16, 2007
Ending Date: October 7, 2007

Workout: Legs/Back/Biceps, walked 10 minutes at a 5% incline for calves

I was able to increase my weights and/or reps on every exercise today - good signs of improvement and increase in strength. I'm enjoying these workouts a great deal and I love having a treadmill again.

I weighed myself this morning and I was at 134. I'm not terribly upset - I can feel that I'm retaining some water due to the small dish of popcorn I had last night while watching a movie with the girls (my rings are tighter this morinng). I've done really well with eating clean this week and drank tons and tons of water. I also took my BF with my calipers and it was down to 25.1% after measuring 4 times and coming up with the same numbers.

We have a birthday party for Grandpa D today. There is going to be pizza and salads and stuff. I think that I can hold off on those foods at the party, and maybe bring something to eat while I'm there. The in-laws are coming afterward and we're supposed to have smores or dessert - I'm trying to decide if I want to resist that, too and wait until tomorrow to have my high calorie day (2100) or have my high calorie day today. We're going to a cottage tomorrow, so it might be difficult there to keep up with eating clean. I'm going to try to resist today, which means I have to figure out what I can bring with me to the party and also whether or not I should make my own BFL dessert for afterward.

No comments: