Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Stc - C2W4D24

Summer Tracker Challenge
Beginning Date: July 16, 2007
Ending Date: October 7, 2007

Workout: HIIT - running lap: 37:29, Sprint: 46:52

It was muggy again this morning so I'm sopping wet from sweat. Brady was dragging again by round 3, but I kept him going until the last one. I ran the last round without him, which I'm sure contributes to the low time. Sprinting felt good - like I was strong and going at a good pace. I feel like ass afterward.

Ate 100% clean yesterday. Had 160oz of water. My shoulders and back and chest muscles are killing me from my workout yesterday - good sign!

Michelle measured my body fat for me yesterday. It is 26.43% - not as bad as I anticipated. I have a ways to go to get to 15%, but I'm working hard and I will be there. 15% bf & 115 pounds.

No comments: