Thursday, August 23, 2007

STC - C2W6D39

Summer Tracker Challenge
Beginning Date: July 16, 2007
Ending Date: October 7, 2007

Workout: steady state cardio - treadmill 30:00; Chest/Shoulders/Triceps Total: 60:00

Workout was good this morning. I pushed myself to run a little longer without taking a rest than I have before. I want to be a runner, I just need to work myself up to it. I think I'm going to try to figure out how to do the couch-to-5k training program soon. I just have to sit down and figure out if it will fit into my workout schedule as it is designed now.

Lifting was good, too. I increased weights and/or reps on every excercise. Good progress.

Yesterday was my med/high calorie day. I felt like my stomach was going to explode all morning. I'm just not used to eating that much food.

M1 - 6 whites & 2 yolks, onions, peppers, tomatos & 1/2c. dry oatmeal (cooked) for breakfast. M2 - I had 1 1/2c. cottage cheese & 2 apples.
M3 - 6 oz italian tuna salad, 1 1/2 c. corn relish
M4 - shake
M5 - buffalo burger, whole wheat bun, cucumbers & tomatos
M6 - protein pudding, bran muffin

M4, 5 & 6 were my normal sized meals; 1, 2 & 3 were super sized. Today, thankfully, I'm back to 1600 calories and my normal daily eating.

No comments: