Monday, August 20, 2007

STC - C2W6D36

Summer Tracker Challenge
Beginning Date: July 16, 2007
Ending Date: October 7, 2007

Workout: Chest/Shoulders/Triceps, HIIT on treadmill: 2 miles in 26:43, 3.064 total in 40:00

Workout was good. I lowered a couple of my weights in favor of doing the exercise in perfect form. Not sure which is better to do.

My weekend was good. I ate totally clean on Saturday even through Grandpa D's birthday party. I showed up a little later and I worked on helping Georgia eat fried chicken so that it kind of looked like I was eating, but I didn't have a bite. Then when I was not surrounded by anyone who would ask, I broke out the protein pancakes. Afterward I made s'mores for everyone and had a bite of Georgia's, but I opted to have pudding and a muffin instead. My FIL said something about how everyone was eating pizza and drinking beer and here I bring out something healthy. I just responded by saying that I worked too hard over the past week to throw it all away with pizza. I did work too hard to do that. I stepped things up a lot and I'm seeing changes, Cornbread is seeing changes and I don't want to give that up just for a piece of pizza that I don't need and won't enjoy.

Sunday I was a whole lot more in control of my free day. I had protein pancakes for breakfast and I just didn't eat all day like I normally have done. I had a bit of chocolate and I had a free meal at night for dinner, but for the most part I ate really well and I don't feel at all bad about my day. I'm working hard and its going to show.

No comments: