Thursday, August 16, 2007

STC - C2W5D32

Summer Tracker Challenge
Beginning Date: July 16, 2007
Ending Date: October 7, 2007

Workout: Chest/Shoulders/Tris & Bike - 7.5 miles in 31:00

Was able to do the bike immediately after lifting this morning. I think the only time I won't be able to do one right after the other is on Tuesday when I'm doing legs/back/bis - either my legs are going to be tired from running or from lifting and the other workout will suffer.

Lifting took about 33:00 this morning. I definitely doing lifting and cardio on the same day are doable since lifting is now under an hour.

I like this workout schedule. I feel like I'm really hitting it hard and earing every calorie I put into my body. I had less than a handfull of chips last night at Doug's (like less than 10 of the mini tortilla round chips), but otherwise I've eaten totally clean this week. Yesterday was my 1900 calorie day and it was different - it was more difficult to cook 6 whites & two yolks and then eat that + 1 large bowl of oatmeal in one meal. I had a supersized portion of tuna salad & pasta and then two apples with my cottage cheese later. I think I'm going to enjoy this zig zagging thing - just varies my diet and routine enough so I don't get bored. I'm a little nervous about the weekend since it is Grandpa D's birthday party and then in-laws here for dessert afterward. Sunday we're supposed to go to a cottage with the family, which again is going to be tough. I'm going to to have to spend some time really trying to figure this out.

No comments: