Friday, August 10, 2007

STC - C2W4D26

Summer Tracker Challenge
Beginning Date: July 16, 2007
Ending Date: October 7, 2007

Workout: HIIT - stairs - running lap: 37:45; Sprint: 47:?? Operator error

Ate 100% clean yesterday and drank 144oz of water. Had a great stairs workout this morning, but I did end up talking to a couple of people so the breaks between intensity intervals was probably a little longer than usual.

Read the chapter of BFFM last night that has the calculations for how many calories one needs per day. In order to lose fat I should be eating around 1295-1795 calories per day. The book also explains a zig zag method of calorie eating which I'm going to have to explore a little more. 3 days low calories and 1 day high calorie (like maintenance). I'm going to have to figure out how that will work with the weekends and stuff. Regardless of the plan, I need to get control over my free day. I think perhaps 2-3 free meals would be better. Still have a lot more to read, though, before I sit down and really plan things out.

No comments: