Wednesday, August 15, 2007

STC - C2W5D31

Summer Tracker Challenge
Beginning Date: July 16, 2007
Ending Date: October 7, 2007

Workout: HIIT - stairs; running lap: 43:00; sprint: 48:89

My times were a bit slower today. Not sure if it was because of the humidity or because of the last two days of double workouts. My body is tired and sore. My shoulders and back and abs are killing me (I haven't even worked abs - must be the pull ups).

Ate 100% clean yesterday and tried to taper the calories. I think I did a good job of it and it wasn't so bad - I've been worried that I'll be hungrier toward the end of the day if I did it, but I wasn't. Perhaps because I ate larger meals in the beginning of the day... Today is a medium-high calorie day for me. I am adding another whole egg & one white, doubling my oatmeal, having two apples instead of one and having a buffalo burger at Doug's tonight instead of my chicken burger. This is going to be interesting.

My zig zag should look like this:
S: 1600
M: 1600
T: 1600
W: 1900
Th: 1600
F: 1600
S: 2100

No comments: