Thursday, August 9, 2007

STC - C2W4D25

Summer Tracker Challenge
Beginning Date: July 16, 2007
Ending Date: October 7, 2007

Workout: LBWO

I took out calves today and was a bit lazy on the abs, but I hammered my quads and hamstrings.

Quads: Bulgarian Lunges & one leg xtensions
Hamstrings: Walking lunges, Curls and hamstring curls with a ball

They were good and my legs feel like rocks.

I ate almost 100% yesterday. I had one deviled egg last night at Doug's, but I figured it wasn't such a bad cheat since it was mainly protein. Other than that, I drank all of my water and stayed clean.

I'm just about to read the chapter in BFFM about figuring out calorie needs (I think). I'm thinking I may find out that I need to increase some more - by like 100 or 150. Not sure where in the world I'm going to come up with an additional 100-150 since I kind of struggle reaching 1500. I am enjoying the book, but wish I had it printed out so I could read it somewhere other than at my computer.

No comments: