Thursday, August 2, 2007

STC - C2W3D18

Summer Tracker Challenge
Beginning Date: July 16, 2007
Ending Date: October 7, 2007

Workout: UBWO

First UBWO with all of the new exercises that I chose. I have to change one exercise due to the strain it puts on my elbow, but other than that I like them all and really felt them. I went aggressive with the weights when I sat down to figure it out last night. I think there were one or two groups that I had to lower the weights almost immediately because I could tell I wouldn't make it to the end of the sets. I can feel that my shoulders and back muscles are fatigued - just tired. And my forearms are shakey.

Chest - Incline DB press (this is the one I have to change)
Pushups

Shoulder - Cuban Press
Frontal Raise

Back - Upright Row
Bent Over Row with palms turn in

Triceps - Extensions (behind head)
kickbacks

Biceps - Seated, bent over BB concentration curls
Barbell curls

There are a couple that I have to increase weights on, too. For those exercises I just added reps and sets until I hit 10. It was a good workout and seemed to go fast.

No comments: