Friday, August 24, 2007

STC - C2W6D40

Summer Tracker Challenge
Beginning Date: July 16, 2007
Ending Date: October 7, 2007

Workout: 20:00 HIIT, 10:00 steady state walking at a 5% incline

Oh my goodness my HIIT kicked my bum this morning. I did only the regular 20 minutes with just 1 minute of walking between the 3 minutes of running (the last couple of times I did HIIT on the treadmill I did it for 40 minutes with 2 minutes of walking in between 3 minutes of running). For my 10 high point I sprinted at 9mph for one full minute and I thought I was going to die - my heart would give out or my legs would buckle under and I would go flying off the end of the treadmill right into the support pole. But I made it for the full 60 seconds and I'm proud of that! The 10 minutes of walking at 5% incline was not a difficult cardiovascularly, but my calves were burning and my heart rate was staying at 155 bpm.

Eating is going well. I am not craving anything anymore. I feel really good about how I am fueling my body. I'm eating enough calories, my protein/carb/fat ratios are good (could be better - I need a little more healthy fat), I'm drinking tons and tons of water. I'm not hungry during the day, but I'm not overly satisfied either. I'm happy to be eating this way.

I'm out of tuna salad, though, so I'm going to have to figure out a new meal for today... I may have to have protein pancakes again today.

No comments: